- On receiving a query, PatientMD team initiates the correspondence with the patient and companions, and collects basic information on the medical treatment needed and/ or holidaying aspirations.
- Based on the information collected, PatientMD conducts a thorough research by experts and identify options for treatment.
- Formalize a robust and cost-effective proposal keeping in mind the best interest of the patient.
- Arrange tickets/visa/relevant documents for visit to India.
- Coordinate accommodation and local transportation for patient and companions.
- Coordination and support during entire process of treatment, which may cover odd jobs and emergency services.
- Propose plans for recuperation and rejuvenation post treatment- travel to some exotic location anywhere in India.
- Facilitate enrollment into a Yoga / Meditation / alternative healing course at some reputed institute.
- Keep up the relationship even after the patient returns to her/ his home country, update them with relevant information as and when needed.
Orthopaedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body's musculoskeletal system. This complex system, which includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves, allows you to move, work, and be active.
Infertility and IVF Treatment
Fertility is the natural capability to produce offspring. ... Fertility differs from fecundity, which is defined as the potential for reproduction (influenced by gamete production, fertilization and carrying a pregnancy to term). A lack of fertility...