Rashes are annoying! They are generally caused by exposure to any number of environmental allergens such as food, weather, sunlight, and even stress. But do you know that these rashes are often a sign that something deeper and scarier is going on? Determining the reason for the rashes is the quickest way to decide whether or not you need to see a rash specialist doctor in Homer Glen.
When is a rash more than a rash?
A simple rash is easily treatable with some simple treatments. But you should talk to Dr. Sudarsana Chakrabarti, MD if you have any of the following symptoms:
- When you have a fever or pain accompanying your rash. This means it could be a sign that you have an infection or are experiencing an allergic reaction.
- When you have rashes all over your body. Rashes that cover the whole body indicate that something is concerning, such as an infection or allergic reaction.
- Does your rash not get well without improvement even after medications? This indicates that you should schedule a visit with the internal medicine specialist in Homer Glen.
- When the rash becomes painful. Soaring rashes should be quickly evaluated by a physician.
- Notice is there any discharge or secretion from the rash? Any colored discharge or bad smell is a sign of infection where you should consult with Dr. Sudarsana Chakrabarti, MD.
- Noticing skin discolorations or some changes in your skin texture? Do you know, yellowing of the skin could indicate liver disease. Hardening and darkening of the skin may also indicate diabetes.
When To Contact Suburban Wellness SC?
Rashes can come in different forms and it may take days or even weeks to heal. Rather than treating the rash on your own, it is recommended to talk to a physician and get the right solutions.
With a proper diagnosis and treatment approach, you can get relief from your severe rash problems and get back to your normal quality of life. There are numerous treatment options available for your rashes depending on the cause of their origin. Book an appointment with the best rash specialist doctor in Homer Glen.
Dr. Sudarsana Chakrabarti, MD, will help you get relief from your itchy rashes. You can also connect with her over the Telemedicine services powered by PatientMD from the comfort of your home. Get answers to your health problems by consulting the physician online!